Newborns bring happiness to the parents’ life and they set out on a whole new adventure. But this journey definitely needs an ample amount of diaper changing breaks. So, every newborn household needs to have a diaper changing station that becomes a dedicated space for the task. Important things of this table or station include storage space and it needs to be sturdy. Parents have to keep a changing pad on the table to make it comfortable for the baby. The Thomasville Kids Southern Dunes Dressing Table comes with one included, as well as other handy features. So, let us learn about it in a little more detail.
- CHANGING PAD INCLUDED: With included water-resistant changing pad & safety strap, the Graco Changing Table has everything you need to change your baby's diaper or get your infant dressed in comfort & style! Its elegant design will complement your style.
- AMPLE STORAGE: With two open shelves t store your diapers, blankets, crib sheets, bibs, towels, burp rags, washcloths & crib sheets, the Thomasville Kids Southern Dunes Changing Table provides extra storage you can use even after you're done with diapers.
- COMFORT & CONVENIENCE: The Southern Dunes Changing Table includes a changing pad & safety strap for added security. The sturdy surface keeps your baby safe while the convenient shelves let you have diapers, wipes, pacifiers or burp cloths close at hand
The Southern Dunes series changing table has a classic design and fulfills all of the basic functions you’d need from a changing table. If you’re looking for something more compact to fit into the corner of your nursery, this changing table from Badger Basket may be a good option, as well as the many other changing tables on our all-encompassing changing table buying guide.
But let’s get back to the changing table at hand. The features are the claims that the company makes for their product. For this particular product, the features are:
- The changing table has 2 shelves below which provide an ample amount of storage space to keep the things that the baby requires.
- It comes with a water-resistant changing pad that has the safety belt for protection.
- The finishing is done with non-toxic paint to make it useful for the child.
- A person will need to assemble it once it reaches them.
- A 1-year manufacturer warranty is provided along with the product.
- The weight of the item is 30 pounds.
- The dimensions are 37×18.5×43 inches.
- It is available in 3 finishes: Espresso, Pebble Grey, and White.
Pros and Cons
Pros help in showing the positive side of the product and help in making a decision. Here are the pros of this product:
- The material that is used in the changing table is quite sturdy and it doesn’t budge from its place while changing diapers.
- It would easily fit a baby without any problem.
- The storage space comes handy for all parents to store an ample amount of stuff that they need while diaper changing sessions.
- The height is quite good and comfortable for the parent.
- The material is totally non-toxic for the baby.
- The finishes are nice and neutral to add aesthetic pleasure to the nursery.
- There is a headboard in the changing table which makes it look elegant.
- One can use it as a fancy shelf after their baby outgrows it.
- The table doesn’t take up a lot of space and will fit nicely in the nursery.
- It is definitely an affordable piece of furniture.
Cons are the imperfections that are present in the product. If the cons are more, then you can pass on the product. Here are the cons of this product:
- The changing pad is too thin for the baby to feel comfortable.
In conclusion, it can be said that this changing table is definitely a nice addition to one’s nursery if they were looking for something affordable. The material is sturdy and they can remain assured about the safety of the child when they are on the table. With an added changing pad it will become one of the most comfortable diapers changing tables. So, would-be parents can definitely have a look into it.