Changing your baby is one of the most important tasks as a new parent. You need to make sure the changing table is clean and convenient and at the perfect height. Having all you need on hand (such as fresh diapers, a garbage bin, wipes, and powder) is also extremely important in order to minimize accidents. Fortunately, the Stokke Care Changing Station is now easily available with all its convenient features.
- Allows you to face your child while changing them
- Designed to grow with the child as it converts to a play table, a student desk, a book/media shelf
- Height adjustable (38.6" or 34.7") to suit any parent
Ease of Operation
The ease of this changing station is in its elevation of your baby when you put them on it to change. This allows you to maintain eye contact with them, making changing an easier and even enjoyable moment. There’s space provided underneath, so you can stand closer to your child and reassure them of your presence. If the station isn’t the perfect height, you can always adjust it. This would create a safe and easy diaper changing experience for both parents.
For a more spacious option, see our South Shore Cuddly changing table review. For even more changing table alternatives with different types of useful features and designs, check out our picks of the best changing tables.
This changing station has been designed in a highly logical and ingenious fashion. It enables you to have your baby facing you instead of lying sideways for a diaper change. This would mean more play, more interaction, and more bonding between parent and child.
As an added bonus, it can be used even when the baby outgrows it. Simply transform it into a writing desk complete with a shelving unit; you’re getting two huge products in one.
- One level is 38 inches, and the other is 34 inches
- Space provided underneath
- Height of changing mat is 1.2 inches
- Come with anti-slip changing mat
- Weight: 52 pounds
- Dimensions: 29.5 x 42 x 26.4 inches
- Can hold child’s weight up to 33 pounds
- Side sections, stretchers, and rods constructed from solid beech wood
- Curved elements constructed from beech laminate
- Plates constructed from beech plywood
Pros and Cons
- Position faces parents
- The top level is height-adjustable to two different levels
- High sidebars to prevent the risk of rolling off
- Several storage solutions such as baskets, bars, and side trays
- Easy to clean
- Can be used as a desk and shelving unit when the child grows older
- The color goes well with any kind of home décor
- Easy to assemble
- Space saving
- Only has two height levels; some customers may require more
- Wheels don’t have locks
The Stokke Care Changing Station proves to be a great two-in-one product that will benefit you even years after your baby is all grown up.