If you are a parent or will soon become, you will be aware of the importance of nurseries. It is a dream for most pregnant women to set up a nice looking and functional nursery for their babies. In the future, it can be used by upcoming kids or it becomes the room for the baby.
One of the important things of setting up this nursery is the furniture. You will need to have furniture like dressers, changing tables and cribs to make it more hospitable. A product like the South Shore Cotton Candy Changing Table is very useful for parents who want to have a compact nursery. So, let us learn about this product.
- 3 practical drawers with metal knobs in a Brushed Nickel finish
- The changing station is removable, allowing for a transformation into a chest
- 2 easy-access sliding shelves behind the door, practical for storing baby care products
The design of this piece of furniture is very simple. The top is the changing station and there is additional small storage space. Other than that there are 3 drawers and 2 additional sliding shelves. Altogether, it’s a spacious but useful and reusable piece of furniture. If you’re looking for more changing table options, our large-top list of changing tables will definitely have the perfect option for you. Alternatively, if you’re looking for something a lot more lightweight or more fitting in a more public place, the Koala Kare KB200 wall-mounted changing table may be a good option.
- The knobs of the drawer are made from metal and they have a nickel finish on them.
The drawers slide on a metal frame.
- The corners have been rounded properly to avoid sudden injuries.
- The changing station is removable which because of a plus point for this product.
- The product needs assembly when it reaches the home.
- The top has a capacity to take up to 30 lbs.
- The dimension of the product is 38.75 inches height, 45.75 inches width and 19.375 inches in length.
- The weight of the product is 124 pounds.
- The material of the product is non-toxic laminated particleboard.
- The company provides 5 years quality guarantee on the product.
- It is available in 3 finishes: Grey, white and cherry.
Pros and Cons
- The material is sturdy which helps to keep the dresser in place.
- The non-toxic material makes it absolutely safe for the baby.
- There is ample amount of space in the drawers to store the clothes, toys and other things of the baby.
- The top ride side has a small storage space that comes handy to store toys, vases or bottles of baby powder or wipes.
- The height of the table is quite nice.
- The top changing station is removable. So, parents can change it into a dresser of the child after they grow up.
- The design is quite nice and the finish is really good.
- These are some of the negatives present in the product. The cons of this product are:
- Doesn’t come with the much-required changing pad.
- Need assembly and it can be tedious for people.
- Can get damaged in transit.
- A little expensive.
In conclusion, we can say that this dresser cum changing table will look nice in the nursery. Parents can spend on it if they have a space crunch or needs to think about the future. The design is sturdy and nice and it will definitely last for a long time with proper maintenance.