Choosing the right baby bottle is quite important. And we don’t mean that you need to get the biggest bottle to store breast milk in you need to take into account other crucial features, such as vents preventing colic or gases, as well as the materials of the bottle and its overall quality. You should definitely approach baby bottles responsibly and spend as much money as necessary to get the best one.
We are now going to slightly help you by reviewing 9 baby bottles, and each of them differs from one another! They are unique in terms of both features and price, so you should be able to find something to your taste after completing the reviews!
– Bestseller Glass Baby Bottles Comparisons Table –
Top 9 Best Glass Bottles for Babies Reviewed
9. Dr. Brown’s Original Bottle Newborn Feeding Set
Getting a whole set of bottles is convenient, right? The first kit on our reviews of best glass baby bottles, Original Bottle Newborn Feeding Set by Dr. Brown’s, will be great if you don’t wish to spend time picking bottles one by one.
The baby bottles of this set feature a positive pressure flow that emulates breastfeeding. Newborn Feeding Set is not only convenient but also safe for the baby as it reduces problems like colic, spit-up, gas, and burping. Apart from that, the vent system removes air from the milk to maintain its essential vitamins, though the cleaning of the vents is annoying due to its numerous small parts. Another advantage of these bottles is that they prevent fluid buildup in the ear.
The fact that Original Bottle Newborn Feeding set is compatible with most breast pumps makes this set much more convenient for mothers to use.
Polypropylene, Silicone; BPA, PVC, lead- & phthalate-free
8oz/240 ml (3 bottles), 4oz/120ml (2 bottles)
5 slow-flow, 2 medium-flow
- Includes 5 bottles in 2 sizes.
- Slow-paced, breastfeeding-like feeding.
- Vent system to maintain the milk’s nutritious value.
- Reduces colic, spit-up, burping, and gas.
- Prevents fluid buildup in the ear.
- Compatible with the majority of breast pumps.
- The vent system is very annoying to clean.
8. Medela Breast Milk Bottle Set Review
If you have got a Medela breast pump, then you might like Breast Milk Bottle Set by Medela! That’s because they are compatible with each other, which will certainly add a lot to the bottles’ convenience of use.
This bottle set includes 3 standard-size bottles. They do not have the vent systems that Dr. Brown’s bottles had, but they do have convenient volume marks to help you fill the bottle with milk precisely.
Each of the bottles comes with a screw-on leak-proof lid that makes the bottles safe for transport and storage. Apart from that, the bottles are dishwasher- and microwave-safe, which also adds quite a bit to the set’s convenience.
Keep in mind that the included silicone nipples are medium-flow, which might be too fast for your baby.
8oz/240 ml (3 bottles)
- Compatible will all Medela breast pumps.
- Leak-proof lid for safe storage and transport.
- Has markings for precise filling.
- Dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
- The default nipples’ flow may be too fast for the baby.
7. Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle
If you have been trying various bottles with your baby and none worked, maybe Comotomo Natural Feed Baby Bottle will! It features a cute design, as well as a soft squishy silicone body, which your baby might like very much!
But what’s much more important is how the bottle delivers milk to the baby. The Natural Feel Baby Bottle comes with a slow-flow silicone nipple, which is perfect for newborns as the slow nipple closely resembles breastfeeding. This baby bottle is also equipped with dual anti-colic vents, and they are quite easy to clean!
The Natural Feel Baby Bottle has a wide-neck design, making hand washing the bottle very easy. On the other hand, such a design means that the baby will have to tip the bottle over more if there is not much milk in it.
BPA-, PVC-, phthalate-free
- Extra-wide neck design for easy cleaning.
- Safe for use with dishwashers, microwaves, sterilizers, and boiling water.
- Squishy silicone body for more comfortable grip.
- Comes with a slow-flow nipple.
- Equipped with dual anti-colic vents.
- The bottle needs to be tipped if there is not much milk in it.
- No adapter for direct pumping available.
6. Philips Avent Natural Newborn Baby Bottle Starter Set
Avent Natural Newborn Baby Bottle Starter Set is a great choice for beginners as it comes with everything necessary. Apart from the bottles and nipples, it includes a formula dispenser with three separate compartments, a bottle brush, and a soothie pacifier.
In terms of bottles, this set includes 3 4oz and 2 9oz bottles. They come with 3 natural newborn and 2 slow-flow silicone nipples respectively, making them great for newborns.
The bottles are equipped with an anti-colic advanced vent system. However, it seems that these bottles cause gases as a noticeable amount of users complained about that, so be mindful of that.
4oz/120 ml (3 bottles), 2 9oz/260 ml (2 bottles)
2 slow-flow, 3 natural newborn
- Includes small and large bottles.
- Advanced vent system to reduce colic.
- Natural-shaped, slow-flow silicone nipples.
- Comes with a soothie pacifier, formula dispenser, and a bottle brush.
- Might cause gases.
5. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottles
If you are looking for a large baby bottle set, then Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottles set might be the best one. This set comes with 3 9oz bottles, which will be great if you want to occupy the baby for a long time!
A nice thing about this set is that the bottles have volume markings, which will make it easier to fill the large bottles. The bottles also have an ergonomic design, allowing the baby to hold it easier.
The slow-flow wide-base nipples are also quite remarkable as they deliver a natural feel, though not every baby likes these. They are also equipped with anti-colic valves that need to be squeezed before use.
9oz/260 ml (3 bottles)
- Includes a hygiene cap to seal the bottle for storage and travel.
- Has volume markings.
- Ergonomic design.
- Equipped with an anti-colic valve.
- Slow nipples included.
- Suitable for use in dishwasher, microwave, and with steam sterilization.
- The wide base of the nipple may be inconvenient for the baby.
4. Munchkin Latch Anti-Colic Baby Bottle 3 Pack
This 3-bottle set includes 4oz bottles, as well as 2 slow- and 1 medium-flow squishy nipples. Each of the bottles is also equipped with an anti-colic valve to prevent air bubbles in the milk.
Each of the bottles also comes with its own sealing disk to help you with the secure transport and storage of the bottles with milk. Another nice feature of this set is that it is compatible with many leading breast pumps!
4oz/120 ml (3 bottles)
2 slow- and 1 medium-flow
- Slow- and medium-flow nipples included.
- Equipped with anti-colic valves.
- Stretchy and convenient nipple.
- Compatible with the majority of breast pump adapters.
- Sealing disks for safe transport and storage.
- Not all babies like the stretchy nipples.
3. Kiinde Breast Milk Storage Twist Starter Kit
Now comes the most remarkable baby bottle on our reviews of best glass baby bottles! Kiinde Breast Milk Twist Starter Kit comes with twist pouches, which are used to store and deliver breast milk to the baby.
Thanks to the included adapter that is compatible with all major breast pump brands, you will be able to easily fill the included twist pouches. This kit comes with 20 sturdy and well-sealed pouches, which allows you to store up to 72 ounces of milk in the fridge. The included pouch holder makes pouch storage convenient, though the holder takes up quite a bit of space.
Apart from securely storing breast milk, the pouches’ and nipples’ design allows for the elimination of air in the meal. Speaking of nipples, this kit includes slow-, medium-, and fast-flow nipples. The nipples encourage active latching because they require massage and suction from the baby.
The pouches are disposable, so you will need to think about buying new ones, which may lead to significant increases in expenses in the long-run, so be mindful of that.
BPA-, phthalate-, latex-free
5oz/150 ml (20 pouches)
Slow-, medium-, and fast-flow nipples, 1 each
- Direct-pump adapters included.
- Comes with 20 twist pouches and a pouch holder.
- The pouches lock to pumps of all major brands.
- Eliminates air from the meal.
- Discourages “lazy” latching.
- Includes adapters for different types of nipples.
- The pouch holder takes up a lot of room in the freezer.
- Might be costly in the long run.
2. NUK Simply Natural Bottle Review
If you are looking for a super affordable baby bottle, then NUK bottle might be the right choice for you. Apart from that, this baby bottle will be great if you don’t need any sealable pouches or multiple nipples included with the bottle.
Speaking of nipples, NUK included one slow-flow nipple. It is an extra-soft, flexible, and natural-shaped nipple, which will allow the baby to eat from various positions. Keep in mind that the included nipple has 3 holes instead of 1, as it usually is with slow-flow nipples, meaning that the nipple may be too fast for your baby.
This baby bottle also features a vent system that eliminates air to reduce colic, gas, and spit-up.
NUK Simply Natural Bottle is also very convenient for cleaning as it has a wide-mouth design.
1 slow-flow nipple
- Very affordable
- Natural-shape, super soft nipple.
- Reduces colic, gas, and spit-up.
- Slow-flow nipple included.
- Wide mouth for easier cleaning.
- The included nipple with 3 holes may be too fast for your baby.
1. Joovy Boob Glass Bottle Review
Joovy glass bottle also comes with various nipples ranging from slow- to fast-flow nipples for thicker fluids, which will surely be nice if you want to have a long-lasting bottle! Well, in case you manage to preserve the bottle because it is rather fragile.
Joovy Boob Glass Bottle has a capacity of 5 ounces, as well as volume markings to help the mom with precisely filling the bottle with milk. Besides, it is equipped with internal vents designed to reduce colic.
BPA-, PVC, phthalate, and lead-free
Stage 0 / Stage 1 Slow Flow / Stage 2 Medium Flow / Stage 3 Fast Flow / X-Cut Fast Flow for Thicker Liquids
- Convenient volume markings.
- Doesn’t absorb odor, color, or taste.
- Reduces colic.
- Comes with a wide range of nipples.
That’s it for our reviews of best glass baby bottles! Don’t rush it and find the one bottle that you think your baby will like. In fact, keep in mind that your little one might dislike the first bottle you give to him, and you probably won’t be able to understand why. Some babies like squishy nipples, while others prefer wider ones that closely resemble mother’s breasts. You could, in fact, try out a cheaper bottle initially to see what your baby prefers, but be prepared that you will have to go through several baby bottles before finding the one!