When you first have a child, one of the most important decisions you make is what stroller to get. This is an item that you may use on a daily basis, so it should be able to withstand the wear and tear of everyday strolling. The stroller you choose should make your child safe & comfortable while allowing you to easily bring them around with you, wherever that may be.
– Bestseller Baby Strollers Comparisons Table –
|1||Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System, Millennium White||9,694 Reviews||$175.98||Shop Now|
|2||Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Easy Fold Compact Travel Baby Stroller, Slate Grey||5,842 Reviews||$66.15||Shop Now|
|3||Jeep Unlimited Reversible Handle Stroller, Grey Tweed||1,738 Reviews||$109.99||Shop Now|
|4||Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller, Grayson||1,389 Reviews||$169.99||Shop Now|
|5||Baby Trend EZ Ride 35 Travel System, Doodle Dots||$124.00||Shop Now|
|6||Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller, Phantom, 50 Pounds||6,628 Reviews||$109.99||Shop Now|
|7||Graco Modes Pramette Stroller, Baby Stroller with True Bassinet Mode, Reversible Seat, One Hand...||$199.99||Shop Now|
|8||Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System with OnBoard 35 LT Infant Car Seat, Monument||$159.99||Shop Now|
|9||Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Travel System | Includes the FastAction Fold Jogging Stroller and...||2,170 Reviews||$269.99||Shop Now|
|10||Baby Trend Nexton Travel System, Coral Floral||3,637 Reviews||$160.99||Shop Now|
Reviews of the Best Baby Strollers
The baby stroller options available on the market are vast! There are a ton of very affordable strollers that are great and many expensive, top of the line picks that are just about worth every penny. Regardless of how impossible you think it is to choose the right stroller for you and your baby, you’ll hopefully be a lot closer to that goal by after going through our top picks.
1. UPPAbaby MINU Stroller review
If you’re living in the city with your baby, then the UPPAbaby MINU Stroller is potentially the perfect pick. It weighs just under 15 pounds and has a slim width of only 20.5 inches! With an aluminum frame and 4-wheel suspension, you can turn the tightest corners and navigate through crowds with ease. The economical size doesn’t sacrifice storage since you get up a basket with a 20-pound capacity.
- Storing this stroller can be done with a “one-hand, one-step fold”, making it convenient for when you need to catch a bus.
- It includes a handle and a shoulder strap so it can be transported easily.
- A reclining seat allows the little one to nap on the go.
- Easy-access storage basket has a capacity of 20 pounds that works perfectly for your diaper bag or some groceries.
- SPF 50+ sun protector to keep your baby safe from strong sunlight.
- The recommended age/size range for this stroller is from 3 months to 50 pounds (whatever the age), allowing this stroller to be used for your child’s first few years.
2. Summer Infant 3D Flip Convenience Stroller review
Umbrella strollers are nice because they get the job done in any weather while also remaining as compact as any other stroller. But when it comes to the Summer Infant 3D Flip Convenience Stroller, you get an umbrella stroller with some major bonuses! You can face your child forward or towards you as well as adjust the all-directional sun-shade. This may be the best umbrella stroller you can find. Not to mention, it racks in at under $100, making this an extremely budget-friendly choice.
- The seat is reversible so your baby can face you while they are still young. Facing the seat forwards is easy and can be done once your child is a bit older.
- Being only 12 pounds, you can carry around this stroller without a problem. Storing, pushing, and lifting these wheels is basically effortless.
- There are six different reclining positions to accommodate your child. Changing these positions can be done with one hand.
- Rear wheel ankle locks can be tapped down with your foot to keep the stroller from rolling away.
- You’ll be able to use this stroller from the age of 3 months until they reach up to 55 pounds.
3. UPPAbaby Vista Stroller review
If you’re looking for a ton of versatility and you plan on growing your family, then the UPPAbaby Vista Stroller has got to be the best stroller for you. It features a ton of configurations that can accommodate more little ones without compromising its great quality. Easily travel with as many as 3 kids with this stroller.
- You can purchase and add on an additional sear and use the PiggyBack Ride Along Board to comfortably stroll with up to 3 small children.
- The folding mechanism can be done in one step and the frame can stand by itself. This makes storage and putting this stroller away much easier.
- Thanks to a bassinet attachment, your little one can sleep much more comfortably than compared to the typical upright stroller seat
- The storage basket has a large, 30-pound capacity so you can carry all the baby gear you need while you’re out and about.
- Use the bassinet for your newborn and keep using this stroller until your little one starts weighing more than 50 pounds.
4. Pockit Lightweight Stroller
The Pockit Lightweight Stroller was actually named the world’s most compact baby stroller by the one and only Guinness Book of World Records. The Pockit can fit under your seat on a plane as well as the overhead storage with ease. This stroller makes traveling with little tikes a breeze. The additional bonus of being able to carry up to 11 pounds in the economical bottom storage basket is also a big plus.
- The Pockit weighs less than 10 pounds!
- It features a surprising weight capacity of up to 55 pounds.
- When folded, this stroller can even sit in a tote bag for smooth travels.
- You get a storage basket that can hold up to 11 pounds.
- It was made to suit traveling families as well as everyday use.
- Even though it’s lightweight, the aluminum frame and excellent design allow this stroller to be extremely durable and able to withstand long-term use.
- The recommended age and size range for this stroller is from 6 months to 55 pounds
5. Britax B-Free & Endeavours Travel System review
Some parents are looking for more than just a stroller. It’s extremely convenient to invest in something known as a travel system. This is typically a set including a stroller, a car seat, and a car seat adapter. In the case of the Britax B-Free Travel System, an adapter is unnecessary, making the system much easier to use. Simply snap your car seat onto your stroller frame. This is a stroller you’ll be able to use from birth until your child is big enough to walk on their own.
- The large-sized canopy is great for protecting children from weather conditions while at the same time providing ventilation.
- A very large basket is provided to carry baby items, bags, and personal belongings.
- This stroller’s tires are actually full of foam, meaning you’ll never have to worry about monitoring and refilling their air.
- You get a base for using the car seat in your car, allowing you 5 different options for positioning as well as easy installation.
- The Britax B-Free System offers up to 12 different seating settings that will suit your family the best way possible.
- From birth to 65 pounds you can use this stroller.
6. Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller review
It can be tough to find the right stroller for a good price. The Kolcraft Cloud Plus Stroller makes life easier because it’s available for under $100 while still providing you with useful, well-implemented features. It’s lightweight, minimalist, and ideal for everyday use. You could keep this on hand as a smaller, lighter stroller more suitable for traveling, or you use it as your go-to stroller.
- Kolcraft incorporated a one-hand folding mechanism to make putting this stroller away easy.
- When folded, it can stand up on its own.
- The sear can be reclined for naps and the canopy extended.
- You get a sizable bottom basket that can hold any baby necessities, bags, groceries, etc.
- There are two drink holders so both mom and dad can enjoy convenience while strolling around with their little one.
- Use this stroller as soon as your little one has full head and neck control and up until they reach 50 pounds.
7. Doona Infant Carseat & Latch Base review
The Doona Infant Car seat is another travel system that made it onto our list of best strollers. While it’s a car seat/stroller duo, it offers a big convenience that makes it unique from the rest. The car seat itself actually turns into a stroller! Extending the folded legs from the bottom of the car seat is done with the press of a button. Folding the wheels back is done with the same mechanism. A big drawback with this system is that you get no storage basket.
- You don’t need to attach and detach the car seat from anything since it’s truly an all-in-one system.
- No worries if your child is sleeping while getting in and out of the car!
- The car seat is completely safe without the base, making this a perfect system for taxis and Uber cabs.
- There is no need to manage several different parts such as a stroller frame, separate car seat, adapters, etc.
8. BOB Revolution Pro Jogging Stroller review
Whether you’re a jogger or an outdoor explorer, then the BOB Revolution Pro Jogging Stroller was made to handle all sorts of outdoor terrain. You get big, durable tires full of air, adjustable suspension, as well as hand-activated breaks to have complete control over the stroller’s speed. The child’s seat can recline to almost flat so you can get a good workout in while the little one rests peacefully.
- The BOB Revolution Pro comes with a wrist strap for extra security while you’re active and moving.
- The handlebar is padded and height is adjustable in order to provide maximum comfort to the parent navigating this stroller.
- You get a large canopy that provides SPF 50 protection against the sun and protection from the weather in general.
- Folding can be done easily with a mechanism known as the “two-step frame fold”.
- You can purchase a car seat adapter and use this stroller from birth and up until your child is 75 pounds or 44 inches tall, whichever comes first.
9. Thule Glide 2.0 Performance Jogging Stroller review
A competitor of the last jogging stroller we just reviewed, the Thule Glide is another one that will be more than able to keep up with the pace. You get great control with the fixed front wheel, twist-controlled hand brakes, and large wheel diameters. The handlebar is ergonomically designed to ensure a good grip and even better comfort. Coming in at approximately 22 pounds, this is a very light ride considering this is a jogging stroller.
- The design is both ergonomic and aerodynamic, making it optimized for those early morning jogs with the little one.
- Big wheel diameters make for a smoother travel and better control.
- Rear suspension is in place for extra comfort when traveling over rougher terrain.
- The ability to adjust the child’s seat to a full recline allows your child to relax while you work out.
- There is a large cargo basket, a mesh pocket, and two more compartments for all sorts of toys, snacks, and drinks for the whole family.
- It is recommended to use this stroller from the age of 6 months to the weight capacity of 75 pounds.
10. Contours Options Elite Tandem Double Baby Stroller review
This wouldn’t be a fair review of the best strollers without a double stroller review. Sometimes you end up with a set of twins and will need a stroller for two! Or maybe you just happen to have two young ones who are close in age. Whatever the case, the Contours Options Elite Tandem has to be the best double stroller out there. Seating is done one in front of the other for a slimmer frame. Seating configurations are customizable to suit everyone’s needs.
- The frame is slimmer since the seats are not placed side-by-side.
- Customize your set by trying out 7 different seat configurations that can also accommodate up to two infant car seats.
- Folding and auto-locking can be done with both seats connected.
- You get a large storage basket underneath to carry around all the family essentials with ease
- Suspension and large wheels are just some aspects that make using this stroller a smooth ride.
- Footrests are adjustable to accommodate your children’s comfort and give you an easier time.
- You can use this double stroller from birth and up until the combined weight of your children is 80 pounds. (Preferably no more than 40 pounds per child)
11. Joovy Caboose Stand-On Tandem Stroller review
This next stroller is perfect if you have a toddler and a younger child. The Joovy Caboose Stand-On Tandem Stroller is compact, easy to maneuver, comes with a car seat adapter, and allows your older child to stand if they would like. If they would prefer, they can also sit because there is a bench area for them. It offers older children the choice between sitting and standing while keeping them safe and close. You also have the option to install a larger caboose rear for your older child.
- Joovy offers a 2-year warranty with a satisfaction guarantee.
- The universal car seat adapter is provided with this stroller which is suitable to use with most baby car seat brands.
- A large sun canopy offers a lot of shade from harmful UV rays.
- Your older child will feel more independent when having the choice of standing or sitting.
- The option to add the larger back seat is great if your older child isn’t ready to stand or sit on the platform or bench.
- The minimum age for this stroller is 3 months while the maximum capacity is a combined weight of 90 pounds.
12. Mountain Buggy Cosmopolitan Luxury Stroller review
If you’re looking for the best stroller in terms of style and looks and you don’t mind spending a bit more, then the Mountain Buggy Cosmopolitan Luxury Stroller really is a luxury. One of the first things you will notice about this stroller is the fabric and design. This stroller offers a bassinet for younger infants to lay down and sleep comfortably. You get tons of perks with such as the handlebar that is height-adjustable, convertible seat to face you or forward, suspension, lockable wheels, and a matching diaper bag/changing pad to match the cloth pattern. The one big downfall is the 22-pound capacity for the baby, making this stroller a short-lived experience, though it can accommodate a baby soon after birth.
- The included diaper bag and changing pad is an absolute plus that takes this stroller to the next level.
- A bassinet is more comfortable for newborns and smaller babies to sleep better while you’re out and about.
- The cloth pattern and style is very nice and luxurious compared to most other stroller fabrics.
- Multiple wheels can lock to ensure that the stroller is securely in place.
- A UPF 50+ canopy covers your child to ensure they are protected.
- Maximum weight capacity is only 22 pounds, though you can use this stroller as soon as your baby is ready to leave the hospital.
How Do I Choose the Right Baby Stroller?
If you’ve already taken a look at your options, then you’re aware of the overwhelming number of baby stroller models available. It doesn’t make sense to go out and purchase the first stroller you see. This is because not all strollers were created equal. Different strollers are better suited for different environments. Not to mention, the pricing can range from under $100 to well over $1000!
To elaborate further on why it’s important to choose the right stroller for your lifestyle, let’s go over a few examples. For instance, a jogging stroller is great for jogging parents but will probably be too big and bulky for maneuvering through New York City. Spending big money on a decked out stroller that you’re going to use only a few times also doesn’t make sense.
That being said, there are several things you’ll want to consider when choosing which stroller is right for you. Let’s go over the basics and break down the most important factors when choosing a stroller:
- Desired accessories (tray table, cup holders, adapters, weather shields, etc.)
- The typical terrain where you’ll be using your stroller (sidewalks, city, nature, etc.)
- How often you plan on using it
- Storage space
Determining all of these things are going to be essential in narrowing down your options. Once you’ve narrowed down options, there are a few other things to keep in mind to ensure you make the right choice. The questions you should ask yourself are:
- Is this a stroller my newborn can use now and grow into?
- Will I need an adapter for the car sear?
- Does the stroller have a 5-point harness that’s adjustable?
- Where is the stroller’s break and is it easy to use?
- Does the stroller push, pivot, and pull well even with the baby inside?
- Is it something other caregivers can easily use?
That concludes our best baby stroller reviews. We made sure to review a variety of strollers that would be suitable for a variety of circumstances. One stroller may be better for you while another stroller is more suitable for someone else.
As long as you keep the aforementioned questions in mind and figure out what the answers are, you will have no problem choosing your ideal stroller. Are you going to choose one of the strollers we mentioned? Do you have a favorite brand?
We really hope that you found our best baby stroller reviews valuable in making your decision. The number one factor is your child’s safety, so make sure to stay updated on product recalls because you never know when a malfunction can occur.