When there’s a new baby in the house, there’s a lot of diaper-changing going around. This is easily one of the least favorite tasks for any new parent or babysitter. Luckily, though, there are many changing stations on the market that could make this chore a cinch to complete. One of the best models available by far is the Angeles Changing Table with locking stairs.
- Single piece molded top is easy to clean and maintain
- No sharp corners or crevices to harbor dirt and bacteria
- Ships fully assembled
The stairs are the main feature of this particular changing station. They can not only roll out but also stay locked firmly in place. This would eliminate the need to lift up a heavy toddler onto the changing area. Plus, it adds an element of fun to an otherwise mundane task.
As your child grows up, they would be used to climbing up and down the stairs, making your work much easier. If they get too big for diapers, the changing station could double as a sort of baby gym. There’s also a handy storage shelf that will keep all supplies right where you want them. To find more changing table alternatives with interesting features, check out our top 50 of the best changing tables. The Altra Riley Baby Changing Table by Cosco is a smaller alternative that may also be worth checking out.
Many parents would have to undertake a lot of work in order to prepare for the new addition to the family. This would include putting together the cot, painting the nursery, and much more. Fortunately, the Angeles changing table comes fully assembled, complete with the molded top and rounded corners. There are no hidden crevices where dust and dirt could lurk and harm the baby, and the whole thing is a breeze to keep clean.
- Comes with a roll of sanitary paper
- Height of changing pad is 1.25 inches
- 7-inch changing well
- Weighs 150 pounds
- 5-year warranty
- Dimensions are 46 x 23 x 37 inches (LxDxH)
- Light oak wood finish
- White changing well
- Top is a molded single-piece
- Includes safety straps, accessory shelf and built-in dispenser
Pros and Cons
- Stairs safely lock in or out depending on the current preference
- Antimicrobial protection
- Easy to maintain and clean up
- No sharp places
- Comes completely assembled and ready to us
- The storage shelf is highly convenient
- Low shipping rates
- Competitive pricing
- Positive customer reviews online
- High-quality wooden finish
- Sturdy and durable
- No wheels for easy movement
- Could take some time to get used to the stairs’ heavy mechanism
If you are looking to introduce some fun to the mundane task of changing diapers while investing in something worthwhile, this is the product for you!